Detached Luxury Villa in Ovacik
This Detached Luxury Villa in Ovacik benefits from a location surrounded by mountains. However, the villa is also within easy reach of, restaurants, supermarkets and social facilities.
The ground floor comprises an open-plan living room, dining area, and a kitchen with two spacious bedrooms including en-suite facilities on the first floor. Two more bedrooms are located on the second floor, both with access to a large roof terrace.
The landscaped grounds also include sun terraces surrounding a private swimming pool including its own outdoor shower.
Additional Key Features:
- Solar-powered hot water system.
- Pipework for air-conditioning and central heating.
- Cabling for alarm and security systems.
- Authentic wooden staircase and solid-wood internal doors.
- Aluminum and glass handrails and balcony railings.
- Secure, steel entrance door.
- TV and satellite receiver.
- Telephone and internet connections installed and all necessary sockets fitted.
- Marble tiling around the swimming pool.
Legislation introduced in Turkey in September 2018 reduced the threshold for those who qualify for citizenship through property investment from $500,000 to just $250,000.
As a result, this property allows the buyer to apply, both for themselves and for their family.
Should you wish to know more about the new procedures, please visit this link for further information.
Members of the KHI team speak English, Turkish or Portuguese. We have offices in Fethiye, Bodrum and Istanbul as well as Lisbon and Edinburgh.
If you would like to see similar properties for sale in Ovacik or Kalkan, Kas, Fethiye, Istanbul, Antalya or Bodrum please visit the link here. If you would like one of our representatives to contact you in English or Turkish, please contact us here.
We have completed many transactions in four different countries successfully. Feedback from our clients can also be seen on our Facebook page here.